2 Avocado, thick slice
2-3 Tomato, sliced
Vegetarian Chicken (about 25 pieces)
1 Apple, sliced
1 Lettuce Pack
Honey Mustard Sauce:
2 tablespoon Wholegrain Honey Mustard,
1 tablespoon Mayonnaise,
1 tablespoon Agave Syrup
2 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice,
1 teaspoon mayonnaise
1. Deep fry or oven-bake Vegetarian Chicken (180 degrees C)
2. Cut bread in parallel angle and toast it for about 5 mins.
3. Spread vegetarian chicken on the top of the bread followed by avocado /tomato /apple,by placing the drier filling first so the bread will not be soggy.
5. Add lettuce, or any green leafy vegetables you like
Can add some more sauce at this point if preferred
6. Cut the burger into the serving size
Avocado contains a high amount of monounsaturated fat and has nearly 20 vitamins and minerals. They can help reduce cholesterol levels and help prevent many chronic diseases.
Apples are low in calories and rich in dietary fibre and anti-oxidants. Research suggests that apples may reduce the risk of colon , prostate and lung cancer. Furthermore, apples can help with heart disease, weight loss, and control cholesterol levels.