Salads are delicious year-round and there are many different types of salads. Today we will recommend this healthy and eating low-carb salad.
24g Dried Black fungus
5 pieces Dried mushrooms
Chopped ginger to taste
Chopped coriander to taste
Small red chili (x2)
5g White sesame seeds
3 Tablespoons Soy paste
2 teaspoons Sesame oil
- Firstly, put the dried black fungus and the dried mushrooms together in a big bowl. Pour hot water to soften them. (It requires a few hours)
- Take the fungus and mushrooms out and rinse them with water.
- For the fungus to be eaten easily, we will slice them into smaller pieces. (The fungus heads are hard to chew so we will remove them)
- Slice the mushrooms into smaller pieces.
- Since we are eating this dish cold, we will soak the fungi and mushrooms in boiling water again to ensure they are thoroughly cleaned.
- Take the fungus and mushroom out of the water and into a big bowl. Add seasoning once they have cooled.
- Now, can add soy paste and sesame oil and mix them well with the fungus and mushroom.
- Then we add the other seasoning ingredients (ginger/coriander/chili) and mix them all together in the bowl evenly.
This dish is best served chilled, so refrigerate it before eating. Clearly, this dish is very suitable to be eaten during the hot summer days!