3 Large Potato
1 Large Kumara
1 Large egg
1 teaspoon Curry powder
3/4 can Vegetarian Tuna
3 cups breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon flour
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 cups of vegetable oil
- Boil both potato and kumara together until soft, mash this until a smooth paste.
- Mix in the curry powder, vegetarian tuna and flour, roll into a ball.
- Flatten the ball and dip this patty into the well mixed egg, then dip the patty into the breadcrumbs.
- Continue until all is done, deep fry until golden brown.
- Garnish with mayonnaise/ tomato sauce and serve.