Flaky pastry sheets
8 White button mushrooms
2 Potatoes, to peel
Spinach portions (Frozen) -2 cubes
1/3 cup Milk
3/4 cup cream/sour cream/cream cheese
1 3/4 cup grated cheese
- Cup up pastry sheet in to 3×3 squares and then unfrozen the spinach portions.
- Oil spray muffin tray, and line with pastry sheet.
- Dice up mushrooms and potatoes. Cook the potatoes into 1-2 cm chunks.
- Combine the eggs,cream, milk and cup of grated cheese, add salt and mix well.
- Put the cooked potato on the base of pastry, followed by mushrooms.
- Thaw out the spinach and lay it on the top.
- Pour over the gee mixture, then top with remaining grated cheese.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes until filling is set in the center.
N.B Veges may be varied according to individual’s taste.
Ex: broccoli, mushroom, zucchini, pumpkin, kumara, capsicum, tomatoes etc.