150-200g Mix vegetables
100g Vegetarian Ham
3 Eggs (beaten)
Celery leaves from small bunch
- Cook potatoes and kumara in boiling water in large saucepan 15 to 20 min. or until tender.
- Stir fry mix vegetable, vegetarian ham, celery leaves and mixed with salt; separate it into two proportions.
- Drain cooked potatoes and kumara and cool about 10 min.
- Mash potatoes and kumara until smooth in two big bowls as there are two flavors.
- For Potatoes balls: Mix mash potatoes and half proportion of fried vegetables in the bowl with the mixed salt, pepper until well-seasoned.
- For Kumara Balls: Mix mash kumara and half proportion of fried vegetables in the bowl with the mixed salt, pepper until well-seasoned.
- Add flour in each bowl until the mixture can take form and can be made into ball shapes. To shape the mixture into the balls.
- Dip balls into egg mixture then dusting with bread crumbs.
- Put dusted balled in Deep fry pan 200 degree and until golden.
- Serve with your favorite sauce such as ketchup or mayonnaise etc.