When it comes to Thai cuisine, we think sweet, sour, spicy!
A waft of the hot spicy smell is enough to make mouths water.
This time Jamie has introduced to us a classic Thai cuisine, Tom Yam noodles
Let our taste buds have a clash encounter with this rich, exotic Thai dish.
Into the kitchen we go!
2-3T Tai style Tom Yam sauce (can adjust amount)
1 shredded Carrot
3 packs Oodon noodles
300g shredded Cabbage
2 T Vegetarian oyster sauce
Freshly squeezed lemon juice, a little.
150g diced vegetarian ham (may adjust amount)
Hot water, enough for 3 bowls of noodles
- Fry the vegetarian ham until golden, then add carrots.
- When the carrots have softened slightly, add in the Tom Yam and oyster sauce, fry.
- Then add the cabbage and fry briefly, then add the Oodon noodles and water.
- Can cook at high heat because we are cooking soup noodles, add salt.
- We did not boil the Oodon noodles in advance, instead we let it soak up the tom yum soup,
- If the tom yum taste is not strong enough, adjust taste to suit preference.
- After the noodles have cooked thoroughly, squeeze some lemon juice on top, and we have the classic our Tom Yum Noodles,So spicy, so sour, so South-Eastern!
- If you prefer fried noodles instead, just don’t add the water
- Would like it more Thai? Corriander is your answer!