In today’s dish, we will cook carrot in different way which can bring out the natural sweetness and intensifies their natural flavors. Let’s try it!
One cotton Tofu, Sliced
Grated pile of 1 carrot
2 Tsp Soy Sauce
Slat to taste
1/2 Cup Water
Sea Weed to taste, Sliced
- Cut the tofu into 1-2 cm stripes and place in a fry pan over medium-high heat, cook until turn golden brown.
- Rub the carrot downward on the side of the grater with the fine sizes holes and leave it in a bowl.
- Place carrots and 2 Tsp soy sauce in a fry pan; add 1/2 Cup water. Cook it over medium-high heat about 5-7 minutes or until water comes to a boil, and add salt to taste.
- Put the fried tofu in the pan and cook for a while to absorb the sauce.
- Sprinkle sea week slices and ready to eat.