2 ounce butter
4 tablespoon of olive oil
400 grams Portobello mushrooms
4 teaspoons paprika
2 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
8 table spoons sour cream
slices of crusty bread
- Heat butter with olive oil, wait for pan to foam .
- Add halved mushrooms and sauté for 3 mins over medium heat, or until soften and golden.
- Add Paprika & mustard seeds, stir well and cook for a minute, before adding the sour cream.
- Lower the heat, gently heat the cream for 1 minute.
- Rub bread with butter and then grill for 1-2 minutes each side until toasted.
- Remove from grill, spoon mushrooms over the top then garnish with chopped parsley