600ML Fresh Cream
395g Condensed Milk
2T Cocoa Powder
200g Chocolate blocks
- Firstly, melt the chocolate using a double boiler. (This time we relied on the hot water’s heat of the outer layer to melt the chocolate)
- Prepare a bowl/mould to pour in the fresh cream and condensed milk, stir evenly. Then whisk with a mixer at a low speed for about 20 minutes. (When whisking, whisk in the same orientation: clockwise or anti-clockwise. We used clockwise)
- Whisk the fresh cream till it appears to be standing – that’s all the whisking required
- (We whisked it for too long the first time, resulted in fresh cream turning to butter, see image below.
- Mix together the mixed cream, melted chocolate, cocoa powder, again mix evenly in the same orientation. (If clumps appear in the whisked cream, then you’ve over whisked it!
- Pour the mixed chocolate butter into the bowl prepared earlier on (May be glass/plastic)
- Following that, place it in the fridge and wait for several hours then ice cream is ready to serve!!